Trout Architects / Chartered has moved their office to 2504 W. Kootenai Street in Boise.
This office building has been home to several notable Boise architects.
The building was originally designed in 1955 by (and for) Dropping and Hoffman and Fisk, later to be known as Dropping, Kelley and Finch. By the 1970’s the firm was Dropping, Kelley, Hosford and LaMarche. We are honored to add Trout to the list of such venerable modern architects.
Contact Trout Architects / Chartered
Trout Architects / Chartered
2504 W. Kootenai Street
Boise, Idaho 83705